Thursday, February 4, 2010

simple pleasures

Now on a positive note, let's get back to the simple pleasures of life:
Claire's Smile and saying Love you, Momma
A long conversation with an old friend
Hearing one of my friends is pregnant...I love to hear about the name
Claire dancing in her squeaky shoes
Checking email and the mail
Hearing a sermon that I needed to hear
Realizing an acquaintance is now a friend
Eating a home cooked meal that I did not prepare
Hearing my favorite song on the radio
Time at our lake house
Christmas Eve
Playing in the snow
Completing a project...at home or at work
A warm sunny perfect temperature day
Pay Day
Claire smiling when she walked into the toddler room this morning and all her friends saying her name and running to greet her
Family being so excited to see you, you aren't even out the car before they greet you
Pictures
Conversations with my grandparents
A clean house...this is so rare these days
Stepping into a hot bath
Days I don't put on make-up or have to iron something to wear
Not setting the alarm clock
A happy ending to a good book
Legal Holidays
Bible Study days
Nick cooking dinner
A full tank of gas
Watching Claire play with her Daddy
Scratching a lottery ticket that wins
Claire's excitement over tractors
Claire's expression of what a snake does
Watching Claire try to hike her leg over the bath tub when she is ready for her bath
Claire running full speed ahead when she see me walk into her classroom
Claire putting her babies to "ni ni" in their baby crib
Cuddling with my baby
I could go on and on and on about the simple pleasures our little Claire brings me, there are too many to count in one day


Lazy day pleasures



No comments: