Monday, February 8, 2010

My Monday...

Quote:

I have decided to try and reinforce my positive attitude I am going to start every Monday morning with a cup of coffee and a quote that speaks to me...in hopes someone else might need to hear it too:) On this first Monday the quote comes from the Beth Moore bible study I am currently doing. I heard this and have not been able to get it out of my head, so I think it is perfect.......


Faith that goes unchallenged goes unchanged.

1 comment:

Julee said...

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments! I am truly overwhelmed by the response I have gotten from the post! It means more to me than anyone will ever know! Thanks for praying for me and always being a good friend! I am so glad I have you and Emily in my life! :) Hope to see you soon! Love you girl!