about our house in NWA!!! We have had our house on the market in NWA for over a year...yes!!! a year! We have switched realtor's, offered incentives, reduced to price no less than 5 times, buried the St. Joseph in the front yard....I have tried just about everything I know to do to lift this financial burden. I am out of ideas!!!!!! I have prayed and prayed to God about finding the perfect family for this house....it is no longer my home it is just some brick and mortar on a couple of acres of land to me now. While banging the keys on the keyboard today on the brink of tears because I just opened the electric bill for this vacant dwelling....$344!!! Really!! This bill was not that much when we occupied this house....so I have come to a point. A real POINT! I will do WHATEVER GOD wants me to do to get this monkey off my back....I will PRAY over and over to Him times ten to show me what I need to do! I know I am not the only person out there struggling with 2 mortgages and have mercy on all those who are...I will be including all them in my prayers too. I am open to any ideas and believe me at the current listing price we are already taking a hit to the pocket book. This is not one of those situations that we are trying to make a dollar...the house in front of ours is also on the market for $166,000 it is the exact same floor plan and on less land than ours and ours is listed for $155, 900, The assessor's value and the appraised value are both quite a bit more than that. Please PRAY for us to find a buyer for this "home" soon, so that we may move forward with our lives in our new home. I am on my knee's, praying to HIM above to get us out of this pit. Please Lord, I turn over to you this problem and I trust that you will help me resolve it. Thank you for listening to me....
1 comment:
Evelyn, I know how you feel. Our house was also on the market for a year and we had to drop the price $20,000. We were still living in it though.. I can't imagine paying two mortgages. Good luck - praying for you!!!
Post a Comment