Funny note: This past weekend started with a visit from Pop pop and Gramie. Claire has never attempted to say Gramie but that's because she did not want a Gramie. She wanted a Mimi!!! It is very true kids will call you what they want to....Claire already changed Nana to Nene. So my mom is Mimi and Nick's mom is Nene....or at least those are their names for now! :)
Just some recent pictures of my heart.......

1 comment:
Sis, I know that you are the most amazing mother for Claire. I think I have even learned from you and I'm by far not near to be having kids! Just know that I love you tremendously as well as "Your Heart" You are an excellent big sister! Yall are always in My Heart! And I'm praying for you guys! I can't wait to see yall in a couple of weeks or even this weekend..who knows, only God does! You and Emily are great sisters and I'm so glad that we all have grown with each other over this year! I love you very much!
ps..Claire needs to be working on her Auntie Liz's name...maybe we should try wiz or biz! Love you!
Post a Comment