Little Claire is sleeping and so I sit at the keyboard before heading off to bed. We are on the count down to Claire's first birthday, which is simply unreal to me. How is it possible a year has gone by since this angel on earth entered the world? She is becoming more of her own everyday, a little personality from both myself and her daddy. Miss Claire is sweet natured and loves her Momma. She entertains herself pretty good and only demands attention when she is tired or hungry. Some of her forever things are dolls, books, and of course dogs. Everything is a dog! With Claire's fixed infatuation on dogs and trying to document my growing child's every move, I have typed the word "dog" aka man's best friend 100+ times over the last several months. With far from perfect typing skills I use the backspace quiet often....have you ever noticed what you get when you mis-type dog....god. I have come to love the fact that my little child of God is fascinated by man's best friend. I know some might think this is a str
etch but it is a correlation I have never put together before. The "closest" animal to humans "our best friend" is God...backwards...Dog. Thank you sweet Claire for another constant reminder of how close God really is!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment