I just can't stand it anymore! I miss blogging about my little Claire and journaling about our life. So hassle or not I am going to make our blog private in a week or so...please send me or message me you e-mail so I can invite you to be apart of the Wade's World!
Thanks to all my friends that have encouraged going private!

8 comments:
YEA!!!!! I am so excited that you are coming back. My email is brookecowart9@yahoo.com
Evelyn,
I would love to be able to read your blog. My email address is hawgman318@sbcglobal.net
Becky (Cooper) Gaines
Evelyn I have missed your blog! I am so excited you are coming back!! Claire is so cute!! We would love to be added to your list. bullington_mary@yahoo.com
Yay! You're back! My address is sms_kc338@yahoo.com
For sure, please add me! I loved seeing little Claire doing her sign language at the Crackerbarrel when she spotted a stuffed animal she wanted. She is just adorable!
david.becky.bost@gmail.com
Yay! Sign us up
daveandstacyallen@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!
SO excited you are back to blogging. I have an order..I will put it in the mail tomorrow.
Please add us..So much fun to watch our little girls grow up.
rublesten@aol.com
00-
Post a Comment