Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bye Bye Blog

This will be our last post....although I am sad to delete our blog I just have started thinking twice about putting our life out there for the world to see. I would love to have this blog for our family and friends but unfortunately strangers are frequently visiting our blog and going private is just too much of a hassle. I plan on keeping up with pictures on Facebook so if you are not a member, join and become our friend. I plan on e-mailing our family and friends updated pictures and memos about us, so send me your e-mail if you want me to send you our Wade Family updates! (this is for all of you that are not on facebook)Not to mention I just don't have the time anymore to keep up with all this internet networking.

Send me your e-mail and we will keep in touch....thenicholaswades@gmail.com
Bye Bye Blog!














6 comments:

Julee said...

How sad! I will miss your blog but look forward to see you on facebook!

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

I was so excited to see that you posted but then so sad when I read it! I'm glad I'll be able to keep in touch on facebook though!

The Cowart Family said...

I am so sad that you are closing up shop on Claire's blog. I put a tracker on M.C's blog and I have been SHOCKED by all who get on there; sometimes it's a little scary so I totally understand why your doing it. I had the privilege of finally meeting Ms. Claire last Thursday (she was having lunch with Anna). She is so beautiful! I hope all is going well with your new job!

Lydia said...

I'm going to miss you out there in the blogging world. :) But, I totally understand.

Anonymous said...

love some close up pics of her bald, puffy c--t I like baby best

Anonymous said...

never mind pics I want to lick it