Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Step, Two Step, Three Step....

Just a few pictures of being silly and playing on the fireplace! Claire is cheesin' it up!!! What a joy!



























Today was a big day at the Wade House. Miss Claire just up and started walking around. It started with a couple of steps here and there and before we knew it she took eight steps in a row. She is so cute holding her arms out trying to balance with each step! She also decided her new favorite place to play is on our fireplace (it has a brick ledge, like a step around it)....crawl up and down, up and down! Looks like are baby is turning into a toddler...not sure whether to smile or cry....I think I'll do both, there is sunshine while it rains!

2 comments:

The Hudspeth's said...

Hey Evelyn... I didn't know you started your blog back up. Will you send me an invite when you go private? I am so proud of Claire... that is right about the time that Drew started to walk! I am glad you left a comment on the blog, I love reading about old friends and their new families! Brandan said that ya'll have bought a couple of cars... I had no idea. Talk to you later!

Julee said...

YEAH!! I didnt know you were back and now I am SO happy! Claire is getting so big! Anna showed my mom a pic of Claire's first birthday invite and mom took a pic and sent it to me! It is SOOO cute with the dog with a birthday hat on! Mom and I just died over it.
I may be in town that weekend so I might have to come crash the party! :) Please add me so I can see your blog when you go private! miss you girl!!
julee_bell@yahoo.com