Monday, February 7, 2011

Terrible Two Tantrum

I might be an awful Mom for posting this, but hey this blog is about our life and this is our life right now....Miss Claire just playing on a lazy Saturday, eating her chips (Mesha chips as she calls them, her teachers name is Mesha and these are the kind of chips Mesha eats),....
Just being silly for the camera....

Hiding from us....

...hiding her baby doll....

...then I asked her to do something...oh, no!!...

...so we have to throw our self on the ground, cry like something is hurting....
...throw our hands around....

...hide our face....

..continue to cry...peak through our hands to make sure someone is still watching...

...start kicking...

....and rolling around....then guess what? its all over and everything is ok!!!!
"Terrible Two Tantrum by Claire"

2 comments:

Emily Richardson said...

POOR CC!!!:) It makes it even better that she has her Christmas socks, polka dot pants, and John Deere shirt! Love that combo and that crazy 2 yr old!

Shannon said...

I just read this and cracked up at little Ms. Claire's fit. Oh, how I feel your pain. Lol. Our biggest problem right now is brushing our teeth.