Monday, February 7, 2011

More Purpose

Day 11: Becoming Best Friends with God
God wants to be your best friend.
"Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence him." Psalm 25:14
(Self expression....wonder what the fashion queen is saying here?!?)
Day 12: Developing Your Friendship with God
I'm as close to God as I choose to be.
"Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you." James 4:8

(Claire loves to read...this is just one of those everyday "little things" at our house.)
A couple of quotes from the book I just wanted to share:
"There is no growth without change, no change without fear or loss, and no loss without pain."
With the world we live in today, with the want for instant, self gratification we all probably need to hear this one 100+ times a day.....
"God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time."

No comments: