Saturday, July 17, 2010

Momma & Me Morning

Claire and I had a "Just Momma & Me morning". We headed out to the local donut shop, ate donut holes and then headed over to the library!!! Our first trip to library! Where else would a bookworm be in heaven?? Claire loved all the books, books, books!!! Read Momma, Read Momma!

Dora and Tractor Books...Double Favorite!!

I would own a children's book store if there was anyway to make a living doing it! I LOVE children's books and have so many wonderful memories of my hometown library and school library....it was so fun seeing my old friends this morning; Ramona, Ameila Bedelia, Dick and Jane, The Babysitters Club.... it makes my heart warm to see this little similarity between me and my daughter!
It did make me a little sad when we went to check out our books. I asked if we could get a library card for Claire. They said she was too young and she had to be 5 before she could have her own library card. Oh, well I guess it's a day we will look forward too!...and yes, I still have my first library card, you can call my nerd, it's ok:)

No comments: