Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We can Officially say.....

WE CAN OFFICIALLY SAY...............BYE BYE Northwest Arkansas!!!!

After 18 trying, hard, months learning tons of lessons the Lord wanted us to learn we have finally sold and closed on our house in NWA!!!! I am still a little in shock to think this journey is over, it has not been fun. Even the last few months where we had a buyer and a contract has been very stressful; the contract signed on March 31 and closed on June 16, 2010. How glorious the Lord is for this prayer to be answered. Thank you for praying for us all these months!!!

It might take me a little time to shed all the "weight"...aka anxiety I have carried around all this time; its hard to lose weight over night, but I hope to be back to normal in no time!!!!!

WHAT WONDERFUL HAPPY DAY THE LORD HAS MADE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Jackie Lee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I KNOW YOU AND NICK ARE GLAD THAT IS BEHIND YOU AND NOW YOU CAN MOVE ON.

JACKIE

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Yay!!! At first I thought you were going to say you were pregnant! I'm so glad you sold your house :)

said...

I'm so glad you have that weight off your shoulders! Praise the Lord!!