Sunday, June 6, 2010

These boots were made for walking
























5 comments:

Emily Richardson said...

These are AWESOME! Good job sis!

Lydia said...

LOVE thos pics! Did you take them yourself?

Lydia said...

I would so book a picture session with you if you lived a little closer. :)
I have a Canon Rebel, but I have no idea how to use it.
Do you edit them using photoshop?
You can email me at rublesten@aol.com
Claire is PRECIOUS!

Julee said...

These pictures are seriously so amazing! Your subject is pretty cute too! :) Love them all!

Anonymous said...

perfect!! cowboy boots and a diaper, I start with my hand in her diaper gently rubbing her p---y, once she gets relaxed a finger goes in her and works her around and get her ready for bigger things, her diaper comes off and I lick her p---y,no matter what you do to them wearing big boots they can't run away and at that age can't tell that is y they are just perfect for "play", we do home day care my wife is ok with me enjoying them just no f--k--g them, LOVE potty training time and pulling down their soft, cute cotton knickers!!!