Evelyn you look beautiful! Congratulations on joining your first church as a family. I am very excited for you guys. I wish we were still neighbors in Fayetteville and could go eat at shogun with our little girls!! (do you remember that, I always think of you and Nick when I think of Jonathan's apartment by the mall)
I am just a woman seeking a growing relationship with the Lord, trying to be the best mother, daughter, and sister this world can offer while trying to balance the every day adventures of life!
1 comment:
Evelyn you look beautiful! Congratulations on joining your first church as a family. I am very excited for you guys. I wish we were still neighbors in Fayetteville and could go eat at shogun with our little girls!! (do you remember that, I always think of you and Nick when I think of Jonathan's apartment by the mall)
Post a Comment