
Why do I think Claire is turning into a toddler??? When I say it's bath time; she responds by running to her bathroom saying "bath bath"...which truly sounds like "bat bat"
She is beginning to pick her nose and occasionally picking the nose also means "snack time" GROSS!
When putting on her coat she puts her arms in the sleeves without being told to.
We can say "Claire, will you go get your ball? and she brings us the ball
"Claire, where's your belly?" Lifts her shirt and points to her belly. "Claire, where's your nose?" points to her nose. "Claire, where's your eye?" points to her eye. "Claire, where's your mouth?" and she opens her mouth.
When you take away something she wants she proceeds to throw herself on the floor and cry...I just walk away and let her cry, she comes back around after a couple minutes
She has gotten "in trouble" at school for hitting...yes, hitting; which she thinks is a game. We are trying to break her of this. "In trouble" at school means having to get in her bed and think about what she has done. Her teachers do say Claire is very smart:)
"Claire, do you want to watch your movie?" Moo-v, moo-v and heads off to her chair that she watches movies in.
She is saying new words everyday and you can tell she is really trying to talk to us....milk, moo-v, bath, baby, to name a few.
The ornaments that are on our tree are mostly hallmark/disney ornaments I have collected over the years; the glass ornaments did not make it the tree this year for fear they would never see another Christmas....anyway, since the day we put on the ornaments Claire keeps going up to the same ornament and saying "daddy daddy"...it makes us laugh because the ornament she points out is Gaston from Beauty and the Beast and he is making big muscles, showing off his guns and in the movie he is huge!!!


1 comment:
I hope she's not following in her Daddy's footsteps as far as getting in trouble at school! LOL! If Kohen was in school, I'm sure he would get in trouble ALL the time for biting. We don't know how to make him stop. He bites everything and everybody. grr.
Post a Comment