Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chi Chi House

Oh, the stories these walls could tell if they could talk!! Marvelous memories!!! My Mom lived here and Emily and I both lived here. Aunt Biz was a Chi O at UALR. So Annabel and Claire have quiet the legancy along with great aunts too!! Claire made her first visit to the Chi Omega House at the UofA...or as CC calls it "college". She is all about college girls and everything about college. I am not sure if I told this story but a few weeks ago when we visited Annabel we drove through the UofA and I told CC that is where we went to college and she said where was I while you were at college and I said you were with God and she said Well, Momma I missed you while you were in college...implying maybe I was not "with God" during that time. It was quiet funny!!! and I guess sad at the same time.
Claire also calls it the "Chi Chi House"


Knocking on the door...


I hope one day she calls this "home"!




I think these were some homecoming decorations left over from the week before


Sitting on the lawn.....

She got Aunt Biz to join her...

Two Future Chi Omegas

Momma and her girl!!! She looks so big to me!!

Kiss for Mom!


All the girls that live in the house sign there dressers...I went to my old room...and look what I found! Such great times!!!

Claire can sing the Chi O chant...Chi Omega Chi Chi Omega....only it comes out more like...Chi O Meka Chi Chi O Meka!!! It is super cute!!

No comments: