She had to wear my socks to bed one night!....they were still on when she woke up!
(forgot to post....this happened mid-August)
There is still nothing sweeter than a sleeping child!!! I could stare at her for hours, so SWEET!!!
This little girl melts my heart everyday and boy can she make you laugh!!! This morning I asked her to take off her gown and get dressed, “Momma, its pajama day!!”…..no Claire it’s not! The words and sentences she says blow me away…told me she had “plenty” of milk…she had a “wonderful” day! Her facial expressions are priceless!!! Can’t wait to capture them in pictures!
This little girl melts my heart everyday and boy can she make you laugh!!! This morning I asked her to take off her gown and get dressed, “Momma, its pajama day!!”…..no Claire it’s not! The words and sentences she says blow me away…told me she had “plenty” of milk…she had a “wonderful” day! Her facial expressions are priceless!!! Can’t wait to capture them in pictures!
HUGE MILESTONE this week…….NO MORE “Pap Pap”, not even at night. Can’t believe she actually gave them up and it was not half the ordeal I thought it would be. When she asked for it Sunday night, I just told her I couldn’t find it….then I asked her what it would take for her to never see it again and she said a silly book. So the next day we went to Wal Mart and she picked out a book. She asked for the next night and I said you have your silly book instead (it’s really a princess book….big into princesses right now) and she just said ok. That was that!!!! ….the only thing “baby” about her now is night time diapers, makes this Momma a little sad.
This week was also her first week of “homework”. One night we had to learn her birthday and the next night she had to pick out name out of about 15!!! She did great!!! So proud!!

1 comment:
My favorite is she wants "crazy" hair!:)
Post a Comment