Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April

Easter, Ma's Memorial Service, chasing a two year old, working, keeping the house together, etc....has left little time for the blog....just a few pictures from our family time this spring!! The best news ever in our family too....Claire is going to be a cousin and I am going to be an AUNT!! I am so excited for Emily and Josh, who will become parents in the wonderful month of October!!! I can't wait for Baby Richardson to arrive....Claire is going to have jealously overdrive having to share Emme and Mimi! Mimi and her girls

Just can't act right!!! all you can do is laugh!


Sweet Claire


Penick cousins minus Ash & Erica :(


Grannie and Grandpa with the Great grands!!!


Love these girls so much!

Claire with a basket full of eggs


Love this picture of CC with Iggy and Aunt Lana


Just us Miles Girls....always


No comments: