Monday, January 24, 2011

Stuck Like Glue

Every little girl has their favorite song, every time Claire hears "Sugarland's Stuck Like Glue" she gets super excited and says "that my song, that my song". A typical Sunday morning includes CMT being on as we are getting dressed for church...yesterday morning was no different, Claire got out of the bath and heard her song playing and took off to the living room...let's just say I had to put some panties on her so I could get a picture of her dancing!!! Shaking her booty!!

After "her song" was over she piled up all of her books on the table so she could read...I asked her to smile and this is what I got!!!....

Then, she showed me her teeth! Cute girl!

Funny story: Last night I was talking to Claire about giving her passy's to the babies...she has a couple of babies in the nursery she loves, one of them is Sophie, so we talked about her giving her "pap pap's" to Sophie and she could get a new toy...but she would never have her pap pap's again. In the beginning of the conversation she thought this was a good idea and she said "I give my pap pap to Sophie, get a new toy?. and I said "yes, you can pick out any toy you want if you give Sophie your pap pap's forever"... "and I never get it back" ..."no you never get it back"..."get a new toy"..."yes, you can pick any toy you want"..." I want a snake, I like snakes!!" WHAT??? I could not help but laugh..a snake really?..."I like snakes".and this is coming from a little girl that does like to go into a dark room by herself without reassurance that a snake, monster, or dinosaur is not going to get her...needless to say by the end of the night Sophie was not getting a new pap pap today.

No comments: