
This is one of those "games" Claire plays that we have no idea where it came from.....she calls it playing towels. Basically, unload the drawer full of dish towels and spread them out perfectly around the floor. Sometimes it means stacking them all up in a neat pile.

Most of the time when it is time to pick up, all the towels get neatly folded and put back in the drawer...by Claire, no joke! Maybe a little
OCD...
hmmm, wonder where she could have gotten that from??!!

Also, I would like to introduce you to "Am Wade". Lately, Miss Independent wants to do everything herself, so this is what we get told..."Am going to do it" "Am feed myself" "Am going to put my shoes on" "Am going to watch Mickey Mouse"...get the picture. Of course, we try and correct her and say " I am". But now it is funny because we ask her name and she says "Am" and the best part is, is she knows it's a joke. "I not Am, I Claire"
No comments:
Post a Comment