Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas morning at Nene's and Pepaw's Santa spread!
Look what Santa brought...excuse the bedhead!

Waking up and smiling

I forgot her stocking so a bag had to work but she didn't mind...it's always the little things that get the attention first.

What a look! I love it!

I had to get Claire a "name bench". Me and my sisters had them when we were kids....it's one of those things I have yet to part with.


She loves to help me clean, so she got her very own Dyson!


John Deere is finally getting some attention....she wasn't so sure about it at first.

Barney had to ride too!

Time to take it for a real spin!

Funny story: Later on in the day Claire was driving and cousin Gavin was in the back, she was driving around and around in circles. Then we realized she had fallen asleep while driving!!! I guess Christmas just wiped her out! Gavin had to wake her up.
Christmas at Mimi's & Pop Pop's

More cleaning supplies....YaY!

Can you tell who gets all the attention??!!


Silly girl!

Sweet girl!

Claire loves giving very tight hugs these days...not sure if Mimi is breathing here!
I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures this Christmas...so unlike me!


No comments: