Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Girl


I just have to say I am such a proud Momma!!! Claire is completely potty trained and has been for a month...knock on wood! She still wears a diaper at night because I would rather change diapers and not sheets. She is growing up so fast. She is telling me how to fix her hair, wanting to dress herself, telling me what she wants to wear, what cup she wants to drink from....I would be lying if I didn't admit that she pushes my patience to a limit in outer space. I just hope this is normal and that it doesn't mean I am a bad mother?? Which I question all the time these days! But everything around our house is "Me do it" or "Am going to do it"and of course, we should have been out the door to be somewhere 5 minutes before...note to self: practice patience...and we are working on proper words.

Claire moved up to Toddler 3 this week so now she is in the class with 3 year olds. She is trying to "read" on her own. I say that loosely but she does pick up books and start to tell the actual story of the book. Maybe she is going to be an early reader or maybe she just has a dang good memory!

Christmas was crazy, hectic, exciting...and will be a later post. I will try and get back in the swing of blogging....really no excuse, it's just taken a backseat.

No comments: