Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tinkerbell

Our little Tinkerbell A little Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!!!!
Give Claire and Max a bowl of water and you get lots of smiles!!!


Tinkerbell needed to slide before we went to the church festival.
No! I didn't plan for Claire to have two different halloween costumes. She has been saying that she was going to be Tinkerbell for Halloween since this summer and we even bought the Tinkerbell costume in August....type A planner personality, I know. However, no matter how much I plan things don't always go the way I expect, so we found ourselves at the grandparents house an hour away and Tinkerbell was at our house....with gas prices what they are it didn't make sense to drive home to get Tinkerbell and I knew Claire could wear it Sunday night at church....so Friday morning I had to come up with a costume for Friday evening festivities. I remembered Cracker Barrel having cute costumes, so off I went, that is where we found our little Ladybug, half price as a matter of fact! I just love my little Ladybug and Miss Tinkerbell!!! She is perfect!

No comments: