"Don't move" I hear Nick say while laughing..."Momma, bring the camera!!!" I round the corner and this is what I find...all we could do is laugh. Claire then told me that she needed some powder on her face too...
....notice she has on one of Nick's socks; she is big into socks these day. Have no idea why? Nick got the vacuum, I got the baby!
Next (after a PJ change) we made cupcakes to take to Claire's class for her birthday party with her friends at school....Tinkerbelle cupcakes that is...not that anyone should be surprised, Tink is our all time favorite!!!
....notice she has on one of Nick's socks; she is big into socks these day. Have no idea why? Nick got the vacuum, I got the baby!
Next (after a PJ change) we made cupcakes to take to Claire's class for her birthday party with her friends at school....Tinkerbelle cupcakes that is...not that anyone should be surprised, Tink is our all time favorite!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment