Claire and I had a wonderful long weekend at the lake house a couple weeks ago....just us girls!!! We met my mom and Claire's aunts (my sisters). We went to the pool, the lake, went shopping, went to local fish hatchery, and just played and relaxed. The lake house is one of my most favorite places in the world. My grandparents bought it when I was Claire's age and I have so many memories growing up here....and I can't wait to make so many more memories there with Claire. We love you Mimi, Emme, and Biz!!! Oh, so special!
1 comment:
let me lick that little c--t nice n clean, my girls loved me licking their little c--ts and they r too yung to tell, I stopped at 4 once they could put words together more, tried again at 7 once they understood "secrets" 2 were not interested but one liked it so I f---d her arse, at 10 I took her cherry and my x and I split when she was 12 but I got her weekends and holidays so we f----d until she married 2 years ago, she never slept alone at my place from 12 until 21, she still tells me how much she enjoyed what we did, I enjoyed her c--t more when she was yunger but once she started getting tits I loved sucking them, hope she has girls and maybe she will let me "teach" them
Post a Comment