
Last Sunday I was having a conversation with a friend about certain things that happen in our lives that God uses to teach us something....in particular we were talking about having 2 mortgages at one time...both of us have shared the pleasure of this experience. It is by human nature to try and take control of situations that we truly do not have control over. My friend in a similar, yet very different, situation has made an offer on a new house, contingent upon selling hers....of course wanting the new house brought on the anxiousness of selling the old one, only in a matter of weeks did she think what did the Lord teach me the first time around....and the Lord responded "I got this!!!", you need not worry or be anxious! and what happens, they signed a contract to sell their house this weekend!!!
Then, this is what I read in my daily devotional yesterday "Remembering what God has done in the past spills over into believing God for our future."!!! Gotta love it!
And this was today's which I just love too...because I think it is a lesson to all of us in how we can handle sometimes difficult people or difficult situations:
"Love others not by trying to become their god but by fueling their own faith in God."

No comments:
Post a Comment