just the everyday moments that I cherish.....
I have learned to leave the camera out on the counter, for shots of those moments that make you laugh or the ones that make you go "Oh! No!...really you can get up there?" You would think I don't my child but I promise I do!!!

Caught red handed!!! Climbing on the kitchen table getting Mom's cell phone...this was on St. Patrick's Day, see her little green dress.

We have started working on the potty...step 1, check, telling Claire to go sit on the potty and she does...step 2, ???? Tips for Potty Training are welcome!!!

When we get home in the evening I take Claire's shoes off and ask her to go put them in the closet, which she does....only she puts her shoes in my closet:) My closet is not the most organized and the shoes are all piled up on the floor, normally on top of the stack a couple pairs of toddler shoes. Love it!

Pushing Mae around in her shopping cart.....notice Mae's blanket in the cart with her. Mae doesn't go anywhere without her blanket:)
Playing outside on Papaw's tractor....can't wait for more days in the sun, come on Spring!!!....for real, no more snow days in between!
No comments:
Post a Comment