What a joy! Miss Blue Eyes will be 17 months next week and everyday is a new day....she is teaching us new things each day! When it comes to ABC's Claire's version goes like this, A, B, C, A.....we haven't gotten to D yet. Then there is 1 and 2, but no 3 yet. My favorite is colors....Claire is saying yellow, white, gray, brown, pink, red, blue, orange, green, and I love hearing her sweet little voice say purple. What's funny, when you point to a color and ask her what it is the answer is always pink. Claire's Dictionary: dog, puppies, stay, thank you, please, outside, no, eat, bite, me, movie, night night, mae (this is her doll), book, mouth, nose, ear, head, eye, cheese, coat, milk, water, cupcake, phone, tractor, truck, play and the list goes on. Some of my favorites are when she says "let's play"! and when you ask her name "clar car wade". She is such a great communicator and does things you ask her to; putting things up in her closet, putting things in the trash, washing her hands, going to get ready for her bath, cleaning up her toys....truly learning new things each day. Some days I am in awww at what I just saw her do or what she just said.
We have already had to have our first mother daughter talk because Claire has a "boyfriend". Every morning I drop her off at school she runs to find "Ty Ty" and they give each other a big kiss....some mornings they are running so fast towards each other they bounce off each other and hit the ground. He is always there before Claire arrives and he is always waiting for her, if he is not there she looks around the room "Ty Ty" "Ty Ty"....I just can't help but wonder what they are thinking. Must be love "puppy love"!
My Monday ... ...I've always loved this
“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart,
I'll stay there forever” ~ Winnie the Pooh

No comments:
Post a Comment