On a positive note, today is the beginning of Claire's Birthday Week...one week from today she will be a one year old!!! Wow...pretty surreal! Funny thing happened earlier...I was unloading the dishwasher and turned to put up a few cups and turned back to the dishwasher and Claire was standing on the door holding onto the top rack, had pulled out a cup and was trying to drink from it! I got a quick pic on my camera but not sure how to put it on the computer...it made me laugh so hard!!
Milestone Alert: I would say that Claire is officially walking as of yesterday....yes, she still crawls too but she is able to walk around the living room all by herself!!! We played a little game with her...Pepaw (or ta-tall as Claire says) would sit on one side of the room and Nana and me on the other and she would walk back and forth...not real complicated but she loved it and made her feel pretty confident in herself.
Better go check on my sweet baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment